- The interprofessional space at this fair is a meeting point for the main national and international players in the meat sector.
- Avianza is carrying out different daily show cookings with the chef of Canal Cocina, Sergio Fernández, where he makes innovative proposals adding smoked and truffle to the poultry meat.
- The association will also participate on Wednesday in a round table on the role of interprofessionals in the challenge of the Halal market at the Meat Attraction Forum (Hall 4 of IFEMA).
Madrid, March 6, 2023 - Meat Attraction, the international meat sector trade fair that will turn Madrid into the meeting point for the sector's main national and international players over the next three days, from March 6 to 8, began today. Avianza, the Spanish Interprofessional Association of Poultry Meat, wanted to be present representing the Spanish poultry meat sector. The association has a space (stand 4B13) to continue to highlight the value of the Spanish poultry sector. Poultry meat is the most consumed meat in our country, which is also one of the main producers of poultry meat in Europe (more than 750 million birds of Spanish origin are consumed per year).
Daily cooking show with TV chef Sergio Fernández
Among the activities being developed by Avianza in its space, the cooking workshops being given by the renowned chef of Canal Cocina, Sergio Fernández, with poultry meat as the protagonist, stand out. Likewise, Sergio Fernández will also give a workshop on behalf of Avianza in the Factoría Chef space at Meat Attraction tomorrow, Tuesday.
Show cooking by Sergio Fernández at the Avianza stand:
Monday, March 6: Chicken in the spotlight
- 12:00h: cooking chicken with smoked products
- 13:00h: cooking chicken with truffles
Tuesday, March 7: The Versatility of Turkey
- 11:00h: workshop with turkey in the chef's Factory space
- 12:30h: cooking turkey with truffles
Wednesday, March 8: the secrets of quail meat
- 12:00h: cooking quail with smoked products
Also, as part of the activities of Meat Attraction, Avianza will participate on March 8 at 10.30 am in a round table discussion on the role of interprofessionals in the challenge of the Halal market. They will discuss the current situation of this market in the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council and the opportunities that exist for Spanish meat companies. This colloquium will take place at the Meat Attraction Forum, in Hall 4 of IFEMA.
For Jordi Montfort, secretary general of the Spanish Interprofessional Association of Poultry Meat, "for us it was essential to be part of Meat Attraction, the largest fair of the sector in Spain, where we continue to make known the richness of the Spanish poultry sector to both domestic and foreign visitors" .
Once again, the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food and Alimentos de España have collaborated with Avianza to be present in this new edition of Meat Attraction.