AVIANZA prepares its participation in Meat Attraction 2023
- The interprofessional will have a stand at this fair, which serves as a meeting point for the main national and international players in the meat sector.
- Avianza will hold daily show cookings with Canal Cocina chef Sergio Fernández, where poultry meat with smoked meats and truffles will be the protagonist.
- The association will also participate in a round table on the role of interprofessionals in the challenge of the Halal market at the Meat Attraction Forum, in Hall 4 of IFEMA.
Madrid, March 1, 2023 - For three days, from March 6 to 8, Madrid will become the meeting point for the main national and international players in the meat sector, at the Meat Attraction fair, where Avianza will be present representing the Spanish poultry meat sector. The association will have a stand, EL 4B13, where it will offer relevant information about the latest developments in this sector.
Daily cooking show with TV chef Sergio Fernández
Among the activities to be held at the Avianza stand are the cooking workshops to be given by the chef of Canal Cocina, Sergio Fernández, with poultry meat as the protagonist. Likewise, Sergio Fernández will also give a workshop on behalf of Avianza in the Factoria Chef space at Meat Attraction.
Show cooking by Sergio Fernández at the Avianza stand:
Monday, March 6: Chicken in the spotlight
- 12:00h: cooking chicken with smoked products
- 13:00h: cooking chicken with truffles
Tuesday, March 7: The Versatility of Turkey
- 12:00h: workshop with turkey in the chef's Factory space
- 13:30h: cooking turkey with truffles
Wednesday, March 8: the secrets of quail meat
- 12:00h: cooking quail with smoked products
Also, as part of the activities of Meat Attraction, Avianza will participate on March 8 at 10.30 am in a round table discussion on the role of interprofessionals in the challenge of the Halal market. They will discuss the current situation of this market in the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council and the opportunities that exist for Spanish meat companies. This colloquium will take place at the Meat Attraction Forum, in Hall 4 of IFEMA.
Avianza's participation in Meat Attraction is supported by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food and Food of Spain.
Leave a commentWant to join the conversation?
Feel free to contribute!